Go Healthcare giving away Apple Watch Series 7 for completing a travel contract.
For the second year in a row, we wanted to do something extra for our travel nurses.
(Did you know last year, we gave away iPhone 12?)
This time, in line with our new mantra that the upcoming new year will be “GO time” to focus on new goals, new adventures, and new outcomes, we are giving away the newest Apple Watch, Series 7 to all our travelers who complete a travel assignment with Go Healthcare Staffing.
The Apple Watch Giveaway Program:
- Start a 13-week travel contract and start between December 13, 2021 to January 31, 2022.
- Complete 468 hours or the equivalent of working 36 hours (3-12hr shifts) per week for 13 weeks.
- If you commit to a travel contract that is less than 13 weeks, we will carry over all of your actual worked hours towards your next extension or assignment until 468 hours are fulfilled for the Apple Watch Giveway eligibility.
- Sign your travel contract with Go Healthcare no later than Friday, December 31, 2021.
- Receive the newest Apple Watch, Series 7 as our “thank you” at the end of your travel contract.
Customize Your Apple Watch (orange is a great color, by the way)
- You can customize your Apple Watch, Series 7:
- Choose your size: 41 mm or 45 mm
- Choose your case: aluminum or stainless steel
- Choose your band with choices of colors and styles (sports or braided solo loop). Some exclusions will apply.
- The estimated value of the Apple Watch is $700.00, taxes not included.
Now is a great time for a new travel contract
If you are currently looking for your next travel contract, there’s no better time than right now to check out what makes Go Healthcare different. We think you will enjoy our commitment to transparency in how we do business, our focus on you while you’re on assignment with us through our “traveler care” program and that with everything we do, we will do our best to earn and keep your trust. We welcome the chance to work with you on your next travel contract in 2022.
Currently, we have hundreds of travel nursing jobs available for Critical Care, Stepdown, Med/Surg & Tele nurses including several “Rapid Response” travel jobs throughout the country. Most of these travel contracts are still offering elevated travel pay rates as hospitals continue to see spikes in COVID cases along with general increases in inpatient admissions, surgical services and ER cases.
For current Go Healthcare Travelers, we got you covered
For current Go Healthcare Travel RNs on contract, you can take advantage of our “It Takes One to Know One” Referral Program. You may choose to get the new Apple Watch in lieu of the referral bonus during at this time. It’s a win for you and a win for another deserving nurse.
We are looking for nurses with at least 2 years’ experience in your respective specialties especially in Critical Care, Stepdown, ER, OR and Labor & Delivery. We have also seen a spike in open job orders especially in Pediatrics, PICU and NICU. Search all of our available travel nursing jobs.
For any questions or to talk to a Recruitment Manager about your next travel contract, call us at 844-966-8773 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready? If you’re ready to make 2022, “GO TIME”, click on Quick Apply to connect with us immediately and lock in your next travel assignment!
Craig plays a dual role: not only does he act as the “Coach” to our recruitment team, he is also our “Top Recruiter”. He always has his fingers on the pulse of the industry and his knowledge base has been built over the past 13 years of being in healthcare staffing.