Benefit options thoughtfully designed for what’s important for travel nurses
At Go Healthcare Staffing, we understand the importance of benefits packages that support our travel nurses while on assignment. That’s why we pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of options to our travel nurses that meet their unique personal and professional needs.
As a Go Healthcare Travel RN, your benefits options include:
- Competitive compensation packages that are paid weekly
- Convenient weekly Direct Deposit of your paycheck
- Dedicated Payroll Support -available 24/7 by text, email or phone to help with any timekeeping and paycheck questions
- Cigna Healthcare medical and dental benefits effective “Day 1” of your travel assignment including prescription coverage
- Supplemental insurance options including vision, short term disability and life insurance
- Clinical Liaison to provide professional support during your travel assignment
- Participation in 401(k) plan
- Dedicated Credentialing Manager to help you with any license or credentialing question you may have
- Reimbursements for certifications and licensure during travel assignment
- Opportunity to earn travel rewards and additional compensation for contract extensions
- Exclusive Loyalty Bonuses for completing every 13 week contract
Our travel nurse recruitment team can provide you with details on any of the above programs or offerings to ensure you have the benefits package that’s right for you.
In addition to our top-notch benefits packages, as a Go Healthcare Travel RN, you have the opportunity to earn a lucrative income, while working in exciting cities across the country.
Contact us today to experience the Go Healthcare Staffing difference! Call 844-966-8773 or email us at email@example.com
For a full listing of our travel nurse job opportunities across the country, visit our job board here.