Let’s start 2021 with something “EXTRA” for all Travel Nurses – get the newest iPhone 12.
Receive the new iPhone 12 as our way of saying “thank you” for completing a 13 week travel contract with Go Healthcare. We currently have hundreds of travel nursing jobs available for Critical Care, Stepdown, Med/Surg & Tele nurses including “Rapid Response” or “Crisis Response” jobs. These travel jobs are offering elevated pay rates as hospitals are needing nurses with the COVID crisis responses in almost every state.
We are also looking for nurses in other specialties to meet the staffing needs in Labor & Delivery, NICU, PICU, ER and OR units/departments.
Search all of our available travel nursing jobs.
The iPhone 12 Giveaway Program details.
- Receive the new iPhone 12 with 64 GB. You can choose between the smaller 5.4 inch or the 6.1 inch model plus your choice of color: black, white, green, blue or red.
- The phone will be SIM Free -can activate with your current carrier.
- The estimated value of the phone is $829.00, taxes not included.
- If you start a 13-week travel contract between December 14, 2020 -January 31, 2021, you are eligible to receive a new phone at the end of your assignment.
- You must complete 468 hours (the equivalent of working 36 hours per week for 13 weeks).
- If your travel contract is less than 13 weeks, we will carry over all of your actual worked hours towards your next extension or assignment until 468 hours are fulfilled for the iPhone eligibility.
- The iPhone 12 Giveaway Program is active for a limited time only. You must confirm/accept your travel contract with Go Healthcare by Thursday, December 31, 2020.
For Current Go Healthcare Travelers, we got you covered…
For current Go Healthcare Travel RNs on contract, you can take advantage of our “It Takes One to Know One” Referral Program. You may choose to get the new iPhone in lieu of the referral bonus during at this time. It’s a win for you and a win for another deserving nurse.
For any questions or to talk to a Recruitment Manager about your next travel contract, call us at 844-966-8773 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Craig plays a dual role: not only does he act as the “Coach” to our recruitment team, he is also our “Top Recruiter”. He always has his fingers on the pulse of the industry and his knowledge base has been built over the past 13 years of being in healthcare staffing.