Here is a handy list of online educational resources for travel nurses. We have included links to several online CEU providers to make it easy for you to stay up-to-date with your CE requirements while on a travel contract as well as how to obtain or renew nursing certifications while you’re on the road.
Online CEU Providers
- My Free CE – http://www.myfreece.com
- Nurse.com – https://www.nurse.com/nursing-ce-courses
- Nurse CE 4 Less: https://nursece4less.com/Default
- CEUFast https://ceufast.com/
- NetCE https://www.netce.com/ce-requirements/nursing/oh/
- Nursing CE https://www.nursingce.com/
- RN.org https://www.rn.org/
- Invita Health https://intivahealth.com/free-ceus-for-nurses/
- Lippincott NursingCenter https://www.nursingcenter.com/continuing-education
- NursingCEUS https://www.nursingceus.com/
As a Joint Commission certified company, Go Healthcare requires American Heart Association certification for BLS and ACLS.
American Heart Association -BLS
American Heart Association -ACLS
American Heart PALS
Emergency Nurse Association -TNCC Trauma Nursing Core Course
Nurse Licensure Resource
Nurse Licensure Compact
How to Apply for Nursing License by State:
What other important online resources would you add to this list?
Clients love working with her as she knows how to properly match the right candidate with the right position AND they can be assured that the travelers are 100% compliant all the time. Along with her strong industry background, she brings humor, a strong work ethic and has an undeniable commitment to our nurse travelers.