|Location:: Aberdeen, WA||Job ID: 283473|
|Start Date:: 04-12-2021||Specialty: ER|
|Desired Shift:: 7P-7:30A|
Our client in Aberdeen, WA has travel nursing position for an RN with current ER experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Come to Aberdeen! There are many new and exciting things to experience here, just a couple of which include spending your day on a 100-foot sail ship and visiting a Star Wars collectors’ shop. Located at Grays Harbor, this waterfront city has a peaceful, old-soul atmosphere and will win you over with its natural beauty. Those who love fine wine must make sure to stop by Westport Winery & Vineyards, where you can relax and soak in the whole scene. For more information, visit www.aberdeenwa.gov.
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com