|Desired Shift:||12 HR D/N|
Our client in Phoenix, AZ has travel nursing position for an RN with current Oncology experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Southern Arizona is home to the metropolis of Phoenix. Year round there is perfect weather to enjoy everything this exciting city has to offer. With some of the best golf courses in the country, it is the ideal place to get out your clubs and play a round on a marvelous Saturday morning. Like racing? How about renting a Lamborghini or Ferrari for a day around a track and let the V12 engine do the talking. Outdoor adventures range from a pleasant hike, to an adrenaline pumping off road desert Jeep tour. There is an amazing nightlife that can be enjoyed at a stage performance, concert, or your favorite bar with hundreds to choose from. For more information visit www.phoenix.gov
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com