|Location:: Indianapolis, IN||Job ID: 239925|
|Start Date:: 11-09-2020||Specialty: OR|
|Desired Shift:: 7P-4:30A|
Our client in Indianapolis, IN has travel nursing position for an RN with current OR experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Smack dab in the center of Indiana is the city that brought you some of the best sporting events, the famous Indianapolis. From the Pacers and colts, to the Indy 500, this city is packed with your favorite events, and you can indulge yourself into the sports community as you visit various halls of fame and museums. But away from the sports, there is still tons to do in this magnificent city from zoos, to historical landmarks, and there is always something new to learn at the historical attractions like the 19th century Lockerbie Square District. This city is also closely tied into many of America’s highways so getting to other places is never a hassle. As day turns to night, visit the high rated nightlife locations with hundreds to choose from, for a fun and exciting night out. For more information visit visitindy.com
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com