|Location:: Walnut Creek, CA||Job ID: 334760|
|Start Date:: 09-14-2021||Specialty: PACU|
|Desired Shift:: (CA) 12HR DAY|
Our client in Walnut Creek, CA has travel nursing position for an RN with current PACU experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Walnut creek is a region of the San Francisco Bay Area, it is also in the top 20 highest income
areas in the United States. Like most of California it has a Mediterranean climate with hot and
dry summers, and damp, cold winters. The culture in this area mostly consist of arts with many
festivals dedicated to them. There are many means of public transit, bike lanes and trails make
commuting less of a hassle.
Hospital client is a 572-licensed bed hospital that is designated as the only trauma center for Contra Costa County and portions of Solano County. Recognized as one of the nation, state and region’s premier health care providers by U.S. News and World Report for eight consecutive years, areas of specialty include high- and low-risk obstetrics, pediatrics, orthopedics, rehabilitation, neurosciences, cardiac, emergency, trauma and cancer care.
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com