Our client in Toledo, OH has travel nursing position for an RN with current Step Down experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
Manual job postings- no portal
Level I trauma center for adults and peds; Level III NICU; Critical Care regional referral and teaching center; Accredited chest pain center; Offerings include the Birthing Center, Mercy Heart & Vascular Institute, Mercy Health Neuroscience Institute, Mercy Health Life Flight and Life Star Transport; 568 beds
Things to Do and See in the Toledo Area
• Shopping: Franklin Park Mall; Maumee Antique Mall; Boyds Retro Candy Store; Toledo Farmers Market; Gathered Glass; Levis Commons; Fallen Timbers outdoor mall
• Performing Arts: Toledo Museum of Arts; Toledo Jazz Orchestra; Valentine Theater and Stranahan Theater
• Dining: Local Favorites: Maumee Bay Brew Pub; Blarney Irish Pub Toledo; Brew Coffee Bar; Smokey Bones Bar
• Sports: Toledo Mud Hens minor league baseball (Fifth Third Field); Toledo Walley hockey
• Nightlife: Funny Bone Comedy Club;
• Attractions: Toledo Zoo; National Museum of the Great Lakes; Imagination Station
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com