|Location:: Tallahassee, FL||Job ID: 244193|
|Start Date:: 02-01-2021||Specialty: Tele|
|Desired Shift:: 7P-7:30A|
Our client in Tallahassee, FL has travel nursing position for an RN with current Tele experience.
The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years of nursing experience, with active RN license and BLS and/or ACLS (if required) certified by the American Heart Association.
About this Travel Assignment:
TALLAHASSEE MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) is a 772-bed nonprofit 501(c)3, multispecialty academic health center located in Tallahassee, Florida. Founded in 1948, TMH is committed to transforming care, advancing health and improving lives with a vision to elevate the standards of healthcare practice, quality and innovation in our region.
Serving a 17-county region in North Florida and South Georgia, TMH is comprised of an acute care hospital, a psychiatric hospital, multiple specialty care centers, three residency programs, 35 affiliated physician practices, over 710 physicians on medical staff, and partnerships with Florida State University College of Medicine, UF Health, Doctors’ Memorial Hospital, Weems Memorial Hospital and Wolfson Children’s Hospital.
What makes Go Healthcare Staffing Different?
From the first conversation with your Go Recruiter to your last day of your assignment, you can tell we are a different travel nurse company. Simply put, we do everything to make you happy. We center our company around you, what you want and what you need. Each of our travel assignments must meet the criteria of offering what travel nurses want: generous pay packages, rewarding clinical experiences at exciting travel destinations. Next, we thoughtfully customized our Go Benefits to make sure we meet what travel nurses need on the road. That’s why your Go Benefits include:
- The convenience of weekly pay with direct deposit and payroll support available any time you need it
- Medical insurance for all of our travelers on day one of employment with GO Healthcare through Cigna
- Supplemental dental, vision, short term, and life insurance
- The most traveler-friendly compensation package you can find for meals, assignment incidentals and housing stipends
- Access to our dedicated Credentialing Specialist from the minute you join GO
- Communication “your way” – call, text or email at your time, your convenience.
Discover the Go Healthcare Staffing difference – we put nurses first! Are you ready to GO?
Let’s GO Travel, Nurses! Find out about all of our exciting travel assignments not listed here by calling 844-966-8773 or www.gohealthcarestaffing.com