With Winter 2016 in full swing, now’s the perfect time for travel nurses to seek travel nursing jobs in sunny, warm locations. If warm breezes, sandy beaches, blue water and cool nightlife are on your travel nursing checklist, then check out what Go Healthcare Staffing has to offer! As a travel nurse staffing firm focused on YOU, we work with a wide variety of the top healthcare providers across the country. This gives our travel nurses a choice of opportunities and options when it comes to finding the best fit for each RN’s personal and professional goals.
Looking for a great travel nurse job in sunny Florida? We’ve got it. The desert beauty of Arizona? Check. California travel nurse jobs – YES! Warm southern hospitality for travel nurse jobs in North Carolina? You know it! Have your travel nursing heart set on other options? Then visit Go Healthcare Staffing’s Travel Nursing Job Center for a full listing of all our current travel nursing jobs.
We aim to please – that’s why we formed Go Healthcare Staffing. We take a very different approach to travel nurse staffing by focusing on the unique needs of our nurses that we firmly believe helps to ensure the success of every assignment. We do this through an in-depth understanding of the travel nursing profession and a strong commitment through our unique GO Happy Traveler Program to provide the personalized support and care that each individual nurse needs while on assignment. Simply put, we do everything we can to make our travel nurses happy.
Our ongoing commitment to our travel nurses includes:
- The convenience and ease of weekly pay with direct deposit
- Excellent benefits including medical insurance for all of our travelers from “Day 1” of employment
- Flexible housing options from private housing to stipends
- 24/7 internal support team
- The GO Happy Traveler Program – the only program of its kind in the travel nursing industry that provides a single, proactive, always-available point of contact for all our nurses to ensure all their needs are met on every assignment
- Focus on creation of mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships with our nurses and our clients
Experience the Go Healthcare Staffing difference today!