Go Healthcare Staffing launches Inner Circle program to enhance support and show appreciation for travel healthcare professionals
We are happy to announce the launch of Go HealthCare’s “Inner Circle”, a program for our travelers on assignment that provides support, show our appreciation, and celebrates all that you do.
Don’t Travel Alone, Take Your Inner Circle with You
Each Traveler has a dedicated traveler support team consisting of a Recruitment Manager, Payroll Specialist, Credentialing Specialist, Clinical RN Liaison and Traveler Service Coordinator who will ensure you are supported throughout your assignment.
Our Inner Circle Commitment:
- Dedicated Traveler Support Care Line: 704-897-7469 (save this number!). Should issues arise, as they may often do, you can call or text to reach us. Anytime.
- Clinical Support. A Clinical Liaison aligned with your practice is available to support you. Schedule a call with a Clinical Liaison within 24 hours.
- Inner Circle Points Program – Earn points that you can redeem for exclusive merchandise and gear from our exclusive online store or redeem for great gift cards.
- Inner Circle Online Store – Thoughtfully curated gifts and merchandise for our Inner Circle members redeemable only with your earned points.
- Celebrate YOU. We love sending gifts: birthdays, holidays, and special times on the road with you.
- Easy Weekly Pay: Ongoing and unwavering commitment to get you paid on time, every time. (With proper timesheets received on time)
Who is Eligible?
All travelers currently on assignment as of May 30, 2022, are eligible and are automatically included in our Inner Circle Program. Find out more about how to earn and redeem Inner Circle Program points and check out all the new travel jobs we have available for your next travel contract.
Do you want to be a part of our Inner Circle? Connect with one of our Recruitment Managers today and let us know where you want to go. With thousands of new travel nursing and jobs and now, all our OR surgical tech travel contracts, now is the best time to go travel!
Do you know a good nurse who deserves to be part of our Inner Circle, refer them here!
I share professional advice, travel nursing related news and insight on some of our amazing travel contracts and clients.” -Jenny is the Vice President of Go Healthcare Staffing