Eligibility to Work as a Travel Nurse in the U.S.A.
It can be overwhelming to sort through all the information on how start a career as a travel nurse. Go Healthcare breaks down the eligibility requirement to start your travel career in a few steps:
First, it is good to understand that Go Healthcare’s eligibility criteria is not only based on our Joint Commission requirements, but also what our hospital clients are looking for in an RN candidate.
Your recruiter will ask you for the following:
1. Active U.S. RN license in good standing.
2. At least 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse.
3. At least 1 year current or recent experience in the specialty you are applying.
4. Active BLS/BCLS card.
5. Additional certifications required for your specialty such as: ACLS, PALS, TNCC.
6. 2 Professional references within the past 2 years from nursing supervisor.
7. Nurse resume or we may request for you to complete an online application.
8. If the 7 items are met, then your recruiter will ask you to complete a specialty skillschecklist and/or online core competency testing.
These requirements are part of, but not the full extent of our screening process so that we can ensure we understand your strengths, skills and experience.
Our goal is not only to help you find an exciting travel destination, but we also want to ensure we match your experience and skills with the right RN travel job.