For every reason you decide to travel, we are there for you.
As a Travel Nurse, you have the opportunity to travel anywhere in the country, while gaining an enriching experience both professionally and personally.
The Go Healthcare Team specializes in securing 8-13 week travel assignments for Registered Nurses throughout all 50 states. For all the reasons why you may choose to travel, we are committed to listening to what’s important to you.
Some reasons you may decide to travel include:
- avoiding “hospital politics” at your current job
- see the country
- build your resume with additional and varied experiences
- increased your income opportunity
- spend time with family or friends living somewhere
We offer our Go RN Travelers the following:
- exciting travel assignments across the country
- competitive pay & benefits
- healthcare insurance from “day one” of your contract
- 401 K participation
- bonus earned from hours worked
- reimbursement for new licensure costs
- reimbursement for pre-approved continuing education
We are committed to:
- treating everyone with respect.
- appreciating the job you do as a Travel Nurse.
- being a compassionate listener.
- accepting responsibility to resolve problems/issues when they happen.
- supporting you throughout your travel assignment to make sure you are getting the most out of your experience.
- truth and transparency in our words and our action.