Benefit options thoughtfully designed for what’s important to travel nurses.
With Go Healthcare, we understand the importance of benefits packages that support our travel nurses while on assignment.
That’s why we pride ourselves on offering a wide variety of options to our travel nurses that meet their unique personal and professional needs.
As a Go Healthcare Travel Nurse, your benefits options include:
- Competitive compensation packages that are paid weekly.
- Convenient weekly Direct Deposit of your paycheck.
- Dedicated Payroll Support -available 24/7 by text, email or phone to help with any timekeeping and paycheck questions.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage.
- Supplemental insurance options including short term disability and life insurance.
- Clinical Liaison to provide professional support during your travel assignment.
- Inner Circle Program to earn points and rewards.
- TLC Manager to provide support and service throughout your 13 week contract.
- Our highly rated “Good-to-Go” Compliance Program to help navigate through all the compliance requirements of your travel contract from start to finish.
- Reimbursements for certifications and licensure during travel assignment.
Our travel nurse recruitment team can provide you with details on any of the above programs or offerings to ensure you have the benefits package that’s right for you.
In addition to our top-notch benefits packages, as a Go Healthcare Travel RN, you have the opportunity to earn a lucrative income, while working in exciting cities across the country.