Go Healthcare Travel Nurses and Techs earn points redeemable for exclusive gear and merchandise on Inner Circle online store
As part of our appreciation to all of our healthcare travelers, Go Healthcare has designed the Inner Circle Program as a way to say, “thank you for all that you do” to all of our Travelers!
The points you earn are redeemable for great merchandise exclusively available at our Go Healthcare Inner Circle online store. Earning points is easy!
Here are the 7 easy ways to earn Go Healthcare Inner Circle points:
- Complete your current travel nurse or travel tech assignment = 250 points
Accept & complete a new 13-week travel assignment extension or a new travel contract = 500 points
- Tell another RN or Tech about us: “It Takes One to Know One” Referral = 250 points plus double dip on $500 to $1,500 bonus payout
- Share a Review on our Review page, on Google or Facebook = 250 points
- Get a “Shout Out” or Great Evaluation from your current contract = 250 points
- Tag us on any of your social media post, videos or pics using #gotravelrn #gohealthcarestaffing = 10 points
- Connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin or Instagram (DM to get credit) = 10 points for each
Redeem your points on Inner Circle Online Store for traveler gear and merchandise
The merchandise on the Go Healthcare’s Inner Circle online store are all limited edition and are exclusively for our Inner Circle members. We will continue to add more gear and other merchandise based on your suggestions. Inner Circle members will also have the option of redeeming points towards gift cards such as: Visa, Amazon and Starbucks.
How to Join Go Healthcare’s Inner Circle
All active Go Healthcare travelers currently on assignment as of May 30, 2022 are eligible and are automatically included into our Inner Circle Program. All current travelers will earn the first 250 points simply by completing their current contract. You stay active in our Inner Circle Program simply by extending or rebooking another 13-week contract with Go Healthcare Staffing!
Your earned points are cumulative throughout this calendar year and expires December 31 of calendar year. Currently, points do not carry over and must be redeemed in the calendar year that they are earned.
I share professional advice, travel nursing related news and insight on some of our amazing travel contracts and clients.” -Jenny is the Vice President of Go Healthcare Staffing